Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic
The department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics at Sri Venkateshwaraa dental college was established in the year 2015, with contemporary design and is equipped with modern dental units, latest instruments and materials.
The department is bestowed with dedicated and experienced faculty, committed to excellence in Education. The department provides excellent patient care and Research activity and offers excellent UG & PG training programmes.
The department aims at offering quality dental treatment to patients at a reasonable cost. Provide comprehensive quality in training UG and PG students. Department aims at providing quality dentist to the society.
- Pre-clinical phantom lab separately for UG and PG training.
- Fully equipped dental chairs for greater ease and comfort.
- Separate clinical discipline for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
- Presence of modern equipments like operating microscopes, radiovisiograph, apex locators, endomotors, obturating system, ultrasonic instruments and bleaching units
- Fully equipped ceramic and casting lab separately for Under graduates and Post graduates.
- Wide range of latest instruments and dental materials that enhance the clinical skills of the students.
Students are trained in,
- Smile designing and aesthetic corrections.
- Complex indirect and direct restorations – inlay, onlays, 3/4th crown
- Basic and advance Endodontic procedures – Pulp capping procedure, root canal treatment of anteriors and posteriors, Endodontic surgeries, Open apex management, Reattachment procedures, Retreament procedures.
- Regenerative endodontics
- Restorative procedures involving various materials like Silver amalgam, Glass Ionomer restorations, composites and ceramics
- Post endodontic treatment is performed with latest materials like fibre re-inforced composites, and core buildup materials.