Students who wish to apply for this scholarship must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Merit Scholarship Based on HSC Marks :
- DENTAL- B D S Management Quota FEES 6:50 lakhs per year
Above 90% in PCB – 70% scholarship – 1.95 L
Above 80% in PCB – 60 % scholarship – 2.60 L
Above 60 % in PCB – 50% scholarship – 3.25L
Above 50 % in PCB – 40% scholarship – 3.90 L
( Government Fixed for management Fees 6.5 Lakhs per year ) ( Click Here to Know Fee fixed by the Government of Puducherry )
Scholarship for Financially Weaker Section :
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 4 Lakhs from all sources. Rs.15,000 per year scholarship in tuition fees.
Sports Scholarship :
- National Level Sports persons scholarship Rs: 50,000/- Scholarship in Tuition Fees.
- State Level Sports Persons Scholarship Rs: 25,000/- Scholarship in Tuition Fees.
- Copies of the marksheets (SSLC Marksheet & HSC Marksheet)
- Income Certificate – Provided by Govt Authorities
- Relevant Document to be produced for Sports Scholarship
- NEET Eligible Score Card
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card